Fracional CO2 delivers energy in a pixel like fashion. 20% of the skin’s surface area is penetrated. The other 80% of non-penetrated skin surface area facilitates faster healing.
•Relatively short downtime, typically 4-6 days
•Minimal discomfort as only topical anesthetics needed for most individuals; mild sedation for additional comfort available for patients with transportation
•Safe and effective for virtually all skin surface areas including face, neck, chest, back, arms and hands
•Potentially may pay for the procedure itself with less need of fillers for wrinkles and age lines, not to mention much less risk of skin cancers
•May be eligible for employers’ medical flexible spending account depending pre-existing medical condition, e.g. psychosocial detriment of acne scarring, actinic damage with prior history of skin cancer.